They came out as a surprise when we wanted to eat something quick for snacks! I had few spring roll sheets in fridge. Stuffed with peppers and cheese and with 10 minutes preparation time, they are great for toddlers too as a finger food!
▪ 4 spring roll sheets
▪ 1 cup mix color peppers or choice of your vegetables
▪ 1/2 cup cheese
▪ Salt and pepper to taste
▪ Preheat oven to 350F.
▪ Cut the spring roll sheet into half lengthwise.
▪ Mix the pepper and cheese and season with salt.
▪ Fill in the sheets and roll tightly sealing the edge with water. Seal the top and bottom too.
▪ Spray/brush oil and bake and greased baking sheet for 12 -15 mintues, turning once in between.
▪ Make sure you keep a check after 10 minutes as baking time differs from oven to oven.
▪ Let it stand for few mintues and serve with your favorite dip!