A quick snack or side dish with the goodness of broccoli and a dash of garlic, seasoned with some olive oil, salt and lemon pepper seasoning!
I’ve added a table spoon of corn flour as well which gives a nice texture as well as crunchiness. You can replace with breadcrumbs if you like.
Roasted broccoli goes well with any Indian meal as a side dish or with even some mashed potatoes or any baked dish.
▪ 1 bowl broccoli thinned to bite size pieces
▪ 2 teaspoon minced/crushed garlic
▪ 1 tablespoon yellow corn flour or breadcrumbs
▪ 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
▪ 1 teaspoon olive oil
▪ 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
▪ Preheat oven to 350F
▪ In a bowl mix together broccoli, garlic, olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning and salt to taste
▪ Add cornflour and mix well so that it coats well on broccoli.
▪ Bake for 15-20 minutes or until you get a nice color.
▪ Let it stand for few minutes.
▪ Add butter and mix well.
▪ Serve hot!!