A quick dinner, full of proteins and nutritional value and very low on carbohydrates when you don’t want to cook anything! This came out as unplanned dinner tonight when I had loads of vegetables and still didn’t know what to cook. I added couple of boiled eggs to make it more filling but you can replace that with some pasta if you don’t like eggs.
Haven’t used any sauces, herbs, etc and only dressing is of extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper. I had some couscous left over from previous meal so I added that too! This came out really delicious and worked great for dinner. The beans added to the fibre! This is great on its own or even as a side dish!
▪ 1 cup baby spinach leaves and lettuce leaves
▪ 1 cup broccoli florets thinned to bite size pieces
▪ 1 cup mixed beans (I used pinto beans and garbanzo beans)
▪ 1 cup lengthwise thickly cut peppers
▪ 2 hard boiled eggs cut into big pieces
▪ 1/2 cup couscous (optional)
▪ 1/4 cup feta cheese
▪ 2 teaspoon olives
▪ 2 teaspoon olive oil
▪ Salt and pepper to taste
▪ Mix all the ingredients except eggs and olive oil.
▪ Once mixed, add olive oil and mix well.
▪ Add eggs and gently mix and let it stand in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
▪ Serve chilled!