Egg pizza, made on base of wholewheat flatbread and topped up with thick layer of eggs and veggies, this is a quick healthy recipe! I was trying to make an egg roll for my little one and suddenly he demanded for a pizza, I changed it to pizza then with the same ingredients.
I’ve used wholewheat flour indian flatbread but it would taste great with tortilla as well and on bread slice too
▪ 1 Indian flatbread
▪ 2 eggs
▪ 3/4 cup finely chopped mixed vegetables (onion and peppers)
▪ 2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
▪ 2 teaspoon grated cheese or as required
▪ Salt and pepper to taste
▪ Preheat oven to 350F
▪ Heat a small 6-8″ deep pan and spray some oil
▪ Whisk together the eggs and add salt and pepper to taste
▪ Cook indian flatbread/tortilla both sides until little warm
▪ Pour whisked eggs on the flatbread/tortilla and spread some vegetables on the top. Scatter the cilantro.
▪ Let it cook untill egg is cooked on medium heat.
▪ Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
▪ Flip back and spread some cheese on top
▪ Transfer to oven proof tray
▪ Put it in the broiler/preheated oven (350F) for five minutes until the top is light brown and cheese is melted
▪ Serve hot!
Another quick egg recipe – Anda Roll!