On a lazy day, when you want to put your feet up and enjoy the day, a simple, quick, healthy and a delicious recipe is what you want- boiled egg sandwich! Layered with lots of juicy peppers mixed with kraft olive oil mayonnaise and seasoned with sea salt and freshly coarsely grounded whole black pepper. I’ve used thin wholewheat bread and layered it with lettuce. Serve with the drink you like for breakfast!!
|Ingredients| – to serve one
▪ 1 hard boiled egg
▪ 1/2 cup chopped red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper and spring onion
▪ 1 medium lettuce leaves
▪ 2 Whole wheat bread slices
▪ 1 teaspoon whole back pepper
▪ 4 teaspoon mayonnaise
▪ Salt to taste
▪ Add 3 teaspoon mayonnaise to the chopped vegetables and season with salt.
▪ Coarsely crush the whole black pepper.
▪ Season mayonnaise and vegetable mix with salt and crushed black pepper to taste.
▪ Spread mayo on both bread slices.
▪ Layer bread slices with lettuce and spread the vegetables mix.
▪ Slice boiled onion and layer on top of the vegetables.
▪ Season with salt and pepper.
▪ Top up with lettuce if you like.
▪ Serve cold with your favorite drink
Enjoy ! ♡